This Easy Creamy S'more Pie is very simple to make and tastes like a chilly, creamy version of a s'more. It starts with a graham cracker crust, topped with a smooth chocolate layer. It is then topped with a fluffy marshmallow layer, which has a similar consistency to the soft, pillow center of a marshmallow that has been toasted in the fire. The result is a creamy, delicious s'more pie.
This pie is made with only 5 simple ingredients, which can be kept on hand at all times. The hands on time takes less than 10 minutes, making this pie a cinch to make any time.
Easy Creamy S'more Pie pie is a refreshing treat for a hot summer day, a tasty way to end any day or share with family and friends. The recipe is easily doubled, making it perfect for get-togethers or to have one as a spare. Enjoy!
Easy Creamy S'more Pie
Yields 6-8 servings
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/4 cup skim milk, divided
1 (1.4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
4 ounces COOL WHIP whipped topping
COOL WHIP whipped topping, optional, for garnish
graham cracker crumbs, optional for garnish
chocolate squares, optional for garnish
- Stir marshmallows and 1/4 cup milk together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes and stir. Continue to microwave and stir in 30 second increments until marshmallows are melted. Refrigerate until cooled (about 40 minutes).
- Once marshmallow mixture has cooled, fold in 4 ounces of COOL WHIP whipped topping.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and remaining 1 cup of milk for about 2 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Pour pudding mixture into graham cracker pie crust.
- Spoon dollops of marshmallow mixture on top of pudding mixture, and then gently spread using a silicone spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight. Decorate with additional COOL WHIP whipped topping, chocolate squares, and graham cracker crumbs, as desired.
Disclaimer: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received coupons for free COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and a stipend. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms