And I wish for Raspberry White Chocolate muffins. Seriously. I have been waiting all year for raspberry season just so I could make them.
These muffins are definitely one of those muffins. The kind of muffins that feel like dessert for breakfast...and well....it kind of is. But there's fruit, so it's totally legit.
Raspberry and white chocolate are such a classic combination. The juicy raspberries burst in your mouth and the white chocolate chips provide a nice texture. The cream cheese gives the batter a sticky consistency, resulting in beautiful, rustic-looking muffins. Enjoy!
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
Yields 12 muffins
1 package (8 oz) light cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine the flour and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to the cream cheese mixture until just blended. Stir in chips. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Distribute batter evenly amongst 12 muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.